Eyewash Debra L11X
Emergency equipment for use of persons who are exposed to eye's risk, burns for splash of chemicals or solid materials.
- Made entirely in 316 stainless steel.
- Resistant to aggressive environments.
- Stainless steel polished basin of 270 mm diameter
- Manual and pedal operated.
- The only one of the market with a pressure compensating valve in the eyewasher sprinklers
- Stainless steel dust cover on the basin (optional)
- Working pressure of 0.7-3 kg / cm2 generating an air-water foam that does not hurt the eyes.
- Direct discharge to the ground in case you want to place it on a grid.
- Easy to transport, with packaging ready for moving.
- Self-supporting base of smelting aluminum of 300 mm.
- Obeys ANSI Z358 regulation